Interactive KARAKURI YASHIKI (a house of tricks)
openedin Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku!
What you can do in the House:
- Enjoy ninja animations (5 minutes) translated into 17 languages(Japanese, Arabic, Simplified Chinese: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese: Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog)
- Experience of throwing shurikens
- Taking up Japanese sword/ninja sword *imitation
- Hands-on experience of swordplay
- Finding secrets in the ninja house
- Learning the differences between “samurai” and “ninja”
- Being in a photograph with ninja
- Various surprising tricks in the House!
Designated as a Tokyo Official Tourist Information Counter operator by Tokyo in February 2019.
List of Tokyo Official Tourist Information Counter Services
-- Indoor tourism digital signage
-- Free distribution of the Tokyo Official Tourist Guide "Tokyo Travel Guide" (9 languages, 10 types)
-- Call center interpreter service w/monitor
We offer free Tokyo Official Tourist Information Counter services.
Our Hygiene Measures
We are concerned with the health management of everyone, including our guests and our employees.
We use 4 Dyson Pure Cool™ air purifying towers, installed at 4 locations, to ensure a well-ventilated air environment.
* The Dyson air purifier collects viruses in the air. This is the only air cleaning fan that is able to capture 99.95% of PM0.1 level particles and thoroughly clean the air in living spaces.
We thoroughly clean and disinfect our facilities.
• We have installed a foot-operated disinfection stand.
• We are sterilizing utensils with alcohol disinfectant and a portable sterilizer.